What's new

Blueberry (Inawera) 4drops.co.uk

K

KulrMeStoopid

image.php

http://4drops.co.uk/eflavour-blueberry-10-ml-p-410.html

Price £1.39 10ml
Price per ml .14p

Czarne Jagody are the first two words in Polish that I learned and they sound really pretty put together!

When I first got this, I couldn't see the picture and I forgot exactly which flavours I bought. So when I took a whiff and got a nostril full of what to me seemed like a menthol, I was really confused! So googled, double checked my invoice, went back to the website and said, "Well, I am going to have to mix this to make sure!"

I mixed up a quick 5ml and let it sit 24 hours. I used 7 drops, I probably could have went to 10 to get a more robust flavour, but 7 drops for 5ml was fine for it to come across. Once it is diluted, it began to come together. The minty menthol smell lessoned, while to me, it still doesnt smell like blueberries, it sure as heck tastes like it! The OH who doesn't like anything other than RY4 took a puff and said it tasted like Vimto (non carbinated) I am not really familiar with Vimto though.So to me, Blue berries. I felt like the girl out of Willy Wonka movie :D Waiting for my nose to turn blue!

As a flavour, it is strong. It can certainly be mixed with other complimentary flavours like custard, cake, sweeteners, coffee, chocolate, anything that will blend together or that you would imagine finding blueberries in.

I vape 5050 PG/VG so throat hit is mild and vapour is insane.

I dont know of any effects on tanks as I vaped this in a carto.

This is my opinion, I spent my pennies, got nothing, expect nothing ect ect and just cause I am adminny doesnt mean the other PoTV members think the same as me!

I haven't mixed any of this yet, but it smelt in concentrate like blueberry bubblegum to me, odd, these personal kinks in senses. I have nearly had an accident with the Inawera banana and pineapple, respectively, Banan, and Anana.

Back
Top Bottom