What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Banana & Rhubarb

MadTz

Achiever
I received these 2 concentrates as a part of a order I had placed @leisureliquids but they where a added extra

testing on tesla@10w on igo-l @ 1.2ohms

Banana not branded hand written on bottle mix @ 15% 50/50 @12mg

tested without steeping

Sniffing the bottle before the mix it was a nice sweet banana flavour. First vape on this was a very nice surprise full on banana very sweet tasting too like a nice ripe banana. The next few vapes I was beginning to like this one quite alot the sweetness of it was reminding me of the foam banana's you can get. Am not sure is this was the intention from this concentrate but it's probably the best way of explain how it tastes when your vaping on it. If you like banana's you wont be disappointed in this one spot on.

Throat Hit = as expected @ my mg strength
Vapor = loads & very flavour full
Would I Buy = Defo Yes.. Altho I would be also tempted to mix it with something else too

Next up Rhubarb mixed & tested as above

Sniffing the bottle the rhubarb flavour from the concentrate was very strong. Now I was not sure about this one was in two minds to vape it or not. First vape on this made me cough pretty badly as I wasn't expecting such a strong flavour. After leaving the mod down for a few mins tried again and still the same very strong bitter sour rhubarb. Am not a fan of this fruit but very intense flavour it reminds me of when I was a kid and taking a bite of rhubarb without dipping it in sugar it was like a punishment so to speak I know you know what I mean.

Sorry Terry but I hate you now for this one.. Maybe it will settle down after a week or so steeping but am not sure

Throat Hit = As expected
Vapor = loads with lots of flavour
Would I Buy = Big Maybe but to be mixed with other flavours not on it's own

I would like to thank Terry @leisureliquids for letting be a test subject for these new concentrates

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for review – which has not impacted on the impartiality of comments herein. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible

Just alittle update after weeks steep (tested on same setup)

Banana... not much of a change still nice sweet banana vape

Rhubarb... not looking forward to this one but needed to be done... although the intense flavour has mellowed out alittle just not for me so instead of dumping the bottle I put half the remaining in a bottle and topped it up with some of my VC hopefully I might get a surprise

These are leisureliquids own new brand of flavour concentrates :)
I have some too, banana and rhubarb included which I am going to do a write up of my own about later on :)

Personally though I loVe the rhubarb :) and I have also been vaping it mixed with VC lol

I tried some at a local shop, to be fair I also tried a few others to so possibly effected my taste. I didn't like it at all, nice banana smell but that's all. I wouldn't try it again and certainly wouldn't buy any, each to their own I suppose.
Good luck in your quest ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom