Vape Club
What's new

Bahraini Apple Gold - Wera Garden (Inawera)

Bryan123456

Achiever
Flavour Name

Bahraini Apple Gold

Manufacturer

Wera Garden (Inawera)

Bought from

http://4drops.co.uk

Type

Fruit

Costs & Value

Price paid (£x.xx)
£1.99
Bottle size (ml)
7ml
Price per ml (pence)
£0.28p
Percentage used in review
2.3%
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.06p

Review

The taste is lovely it’s a soft, good apple taste – a bit like a baked apple - sweet but distinct –it’s a much better apple taste than PA’s Apple and not as sharp as PA’s Green Apple. I got a good apple taste at all wattages.

I mixed this up within the recommended percentage range. Yes, it’s not an error, 2.3%. What I got was a lovely golden/yellow liquid. Wera Garden is the professional mixers range and some of the concentrates will require working up with sweetener or ethyl maltol – not this one; it’s good to go.

Steeping

Rounds out with a few days, but vapeable from mix.

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Available at higher voltages/wattages

Value -commentary

Outstanding.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Naturally sweet and not as dominating as PA’s Green Apple, it remains distinct – which makes for a good mixing flavour

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free for testing and review – this has not prejudiced the impartiality of this review. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

The Electronic Cigarette Company
For anyone wanting a lush apple vape, this is my go-to juice since having mixed some up at the weekend, great to go without need for steeping, no need to tweak, and the Gold bit is apt, as it is a light golden colour as soon as mixed, it is indeed a well-rounded apple taste at 2.3% in the mix.

WHEN I GO TO WEB PAGE IT JUST SAYS This website is under construction!!!!

Vape Green
I finally picked up a bottle of this after hearing Merino-Teflon saying many times how good it is and I have to agree. It's bloomin lovely! I mixed some up for Ian too and he also agrees. He is in Turkey again at the moment and has been going to the shisha bar and said this tastes very like that. So if you like shisha, give this a try :-)

Vape Club
Had my inawera delivery today, bought this concentrate plus a few others based on the reviews on here, didn't bother waiting for a steep, dripping a fresh mix and wow, totally different to what i expected, i thought it was gonna be a nice fresh apple, didn't expect the spices and warmth surrounding the apple, gorgeous!

Agreed, it was a real discovery to find an apple that wasn't all green, overly acidic and downright chemical ... it's flowery, pulpy, soft and warm like a baked apple which makes it perfect for pie mixes with a Danish Cinnamon Swirl or Biscuit rather than buttery/fatty pie crust.
I also like this Cinnamon Apple Pie mix with a little Black Cherry or Blackberry.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom