What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Apple (Lorann)

Purplefowler

Administrator
Staff member
Flavour Name: Apple

Manufacturer: lorann

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £2.99

Price Per ml: 30p

Bought from: www.easyliquid.co.uk

Type: fruit

Review: This smells amazing, like the sweetest, juiciest apple straight from the tree, and the flavour isnt far off. It isnt the strongest though so 25% is a good start, but you might need more. Very clean flavour and nothing artificial.

.Steeping: Tastes good from the start, but gets better with a couple of days to sit

Vapour

Throat hit: none

Value: unfortunately the strength is an issue, so it isnt great value

Use as a mixing ingredient

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: none

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Apple is my eldest son's all day vape. I am going to have to try this. 30p is on the steep side though.

By the time youve factored in the reasonably high % too, it isnt one of the cheapest apples but is one of the most natural flavours Ive tried.

I found out today that higher %s burn ce2s on this one. I was finding that after sitting for a couple of weeks the flavour had faded a bit so I added another 1ml making it 30% a couple of days ago. I fired some up and it hasn't added much to the flavour, but after a couple of refills I was getting a burnt flavour. A little disappointing as I really want to like these loranns but they are tricky to work with.

Back
Top Bottom