Flavour Name: 2 Apples

Manufacturer: Inawera

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £1.39

Price Per ml: 14p

Bought from: www.4drops.co.uk

Type: Fruit

Review: Very disappointed with this flavour. When you open the bottle the smell is amazing, pure crisp and juicy apple-so good it makes you hungry. But unfortunately for me it doesnt deliver on its promise. Its wishy washy at best, no matter how strong I mix it. I started at 3%, then 5% and then I went crazy and went to 10% which is usually very strong for inawera but just cant get it to work for me

Steeping: A couple of days

Vapour

Throat hit: a little hit

Value: Not great value as its so weak

Use as a mixing ingredient: Ive tried to make apple pie and toffee apple but it didnt work with either. Not a great mixer

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: unknown

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

wondering if some EM or sweetener might bring it out?

It would need a shit load of it! It really is very "subtle".

I had the same thing with PA's apple - it was too wishy washy whereas their Green Apple works well. Purplefowler I have some Wera Garden Bahrain Apple Gold which was sent for review and when I have taken what I need for that - will send the rest on to you.

Back
Top Bottom