What's new

Who are the top concentrate producer?

Hi guys,

There are so many brands out there im begining to get overly concerned about whos who and whats what, so i thought id ask you lot becaue im my opinion theres no better people to ask, so who is the told brand or brands for flavours people? If i dont ask i will end up buying the worst ones available because thats how my luck runs.

cheers guys

Rich A.K.A The Convicted Vapist UK.

Most people would say Flavorart, but they don't work for me and are relatively expensive.

Flavour-wise, I've found that all producers have some very good lines and some poor ones.

Strength-wise, I think my taste buds are knackered or my expectations are different and I tend to mix most juices at around 20%.

I'd suggest you try a few TFA flavours from Dark Star which work out to £2.28 for 30ml with code DS35TFA and will give you plenty to experiment with.

You won't go far wrong sticking to the big houses to start with - TFA, Capella, Flavorart, Inawera.

I agree with @Ment but @bigjuiceuk also do some very nice oneshot concentrates, especially Lemon Tart which is one of my favourites at the moment . I have about a litre mixed up in the cupboard.

As above; TFA, Capella, Flavorart, Inawera are all good though some flavours are better from one than another and concentration varies greatly between flavours and brands.

Back
Top Bottom