$3.50 (£2.16)
Price Per ml
22p
Bought from
www.nicvape.com
Type

Sweets cakes and desserts.

Review

This is much more British in flavour than the Flavour Art custard. It’s more eggy and has less of the citrusy vanilla edge. It is also weak – I went up to 17.5% to get a decent flavour and added 5% EM – It also needed some sweetener – 2.5%. I would probably take this up to 20% or more before I was satisfied. I bought this from Nicvapes when getting a half litre of base – it was possible to add some concentrates whilst having no effect on the postal costs.

In conclusion? I am looking forwards to trying the Capella alternative, which comes with some reputation.

Steeping

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

It’s weak. In terms of VFM this is no where near that of most Inawera flavours and some from FA. But at £2.17 it’s a lot cheaper than paying £3.75 from some UK retailers or £2.50 for 7.4 ml. It’s going to cost 44p to mix this at 20% compared to the FA custard which cost 27p at 10%. So VFM is far from brilliant.

Use as a mixing ingredient

A bit expensive. I think I’d be inclined to try something else.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Tried this last week at 15% and it was awful. Tasted acrid and soapy. Not for me.

I've tried a few custards. I've gone for twisted vanilla custard, can feel found at chefs vapour. Mixed at 20% 70/30 and its lovley after just a week but 4 weeks and it's just right.

Back
Top Bottom