What's new

Vanilla Custard - Capella

Update. I made 2 mixes of Capella Vanilla Custard. Both were VG heavy and one was over 0.5% Wera Garden DNB and the other over 1% DNB - I had to wait for them to steep through but - the 1% is best. You get all the creamy custard in its full flavour but with a slightly almost imperceptible smoky edge.... I am now wondering whether to do another mix when I get more Vanilla Custard, with a 2% DNB.

This Custard definately needs a week's steep and like the Chocolate Fudge Brownie - I have to hide it away during steeping to stop myself snaffling little IGO fulls :)

This Custard is yummy stuff :)

Just waiting on delivery of this, cant wait to taste it after your reviews, my mouths watering already:grin2:

Just waiting on delivery of this, cant wait to taste it after your reviews, my mouths watering already:grin2:

It's a cruel thing - but you have to leave it somewhere warm and dark for a week to steep - after you make it. Well worth it though (says he who has run out of the bloody stuff).

You certainly could, I am on day 3/4 of steeping for my Capella VC and Its killen me but I only try a drip here and there and it is really really good, I imagine with a base like the VR Kentucky range would be so good with this!
i got some of this and few words" love it" only steeped mine for 2days then used it ,mixed at 15% flavour, 100%vg 12mg nic
will say when first tried it after mixing [dripped a bit] did want a bit of sponge cake to go with it to finish it off lol

i got some of this and few words" love it" only steeped mine for 2days then used it ,mixed at 15% flavour, 100%vg 12mg nic
will say when first tried it after mixing [dripped a bit] did want a bit of sponge cake to go with it to finish it off lol

Oh I am so glad you like it! I need to order some more stuff from Terry... oh hell going to go do it now!

This is one of the Capella flavours that really benefits from steeping. It gets richer and creamier and smoother and fuller in flavour if you let it steep - and the longer the better. I now have some (OK a very little) that's stood for a fortnight and it is better than it was at a week old. I think the secret with this is to mix lots in separate bottles so that you can get some to 2 or 3 weeks old and then cycle through them so that you always have a 'vintage' one to vape on. Delicious stuff :) .

wonder how long it will be for the al la Carte of juices become a premium buy just like a fine wine lol

Right, that's it. I'm off to mix a 10ml sample of Vanilla Custard lol :)

Back
Top Bottom