What's new

Twisted - Papa Churro

drnick

Postman
Morning,

I have been on the hunt for a good Churro recipe as my ADV is usually some variety of Churro or other. I have mostly been working with Flavor west cinnamon churro but haven't been able to get any juices out that really hit the spot. (I blame bavarian cream dx for this though). So I was going to order some more fw and some brown sugar along with some standard bavarian cream when I thought I may as well do a search to see if there are other churro concentrates available.

As luck would have it I found a concentrate I can work with straight off the bat. The concentrate is from Twisted and is called Papa Churro. Described as a churro and vanilla concentrate, recommended 17-21% mix. As soon as it arrived I mixed up a 60ml batch (2x30ml) at 6mg 60vg/40pg, I think the end ratio was around 18% as there was more than 10ml in the bottle. Having let the bottles steep for about 4 days I thought I would load up the Tfv4 with some this morning. And finally I am happy as I'm getting a lovely churro taste on the inhale with a slightly citrus twang on the exhale, I guess the citrus is from the vanilla. I have added about 1% of inawera raspberry to the 2nd 30ml which I will let steep for another week.

Anyways Papa Churro is available from the Twisted range of Concentrates and is priced about 2.99 for 10ml bottle. I got mine from Chefs vapour althoguh will need to contact them as they were out of stock when I went to order more this morning :(

On the basis of this concentrate I think I may give some of their other concoctions a try, Fathers Milk sounds good. so if like me you have been struggling to get a good Churro vape give this one a try :)

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1446378367.639763.jpg

I'm a fan of the twisted. The vanilla custard is pretty good, I made the last 100ml on the 31st of September, I started on it Friday, it's lovley. And for a one shot mix it's easier than some of the others, green hornet is a nice lemon biscuit, Fiona's dream is nice, slightly too much banana for me but my Mrs loves it.

Oooh interesting, I love churros, might have to pick up some of this, thanks!

Thanks for the review!
I do like juices such as churro. Noticed this myself when browsing Twisted concentrates on Chefs website. But took too long thinking about what to get, and missed out on a few of the twisted flavours I really wanted! Oh well, I've got an email alert when it comes back into stock...
If you try any more let is all know!

Twisted are the best concentrates for me.I used in Europe and now im happy i can buy from UK.Is dificult to chose 3 of them,all are very good.No steeping needed.

Back
Top Bottom