£1.27
Price Per ml
25p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Cakes Sweets & Desserts

Review

What is a torrone? I hear some people ask. Distilled from the blood of an endangered South American rodent, this flavour is prized in the foothills of the Andes. That, of course, is a complete and total lie.

Torrone is a nougat. So if you want a nougat (or nugget) flavoured vape, or to emulate that triangular Swiss chocolate, a good place to start.

My first attempt with this in a chocolate vape was unspectacular. This is down to my own incompetence and not this flavour, so I should write no more.

Steeping

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

Use as a mixing ingredient

Hazelnut nougat? Pistachio nougat? Cherry nougat? Any fruit you like nougat?

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

-

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Flavour Name: Torrone

Manufacturer: Flavourarts

Bottle size: 5ml
l
Price paid: £1.49

Price Per ml: 30p

Bought from: liberty flights

Type: sweet

Review: I mixed this at 10% as that is the recommended amount using the ejuice calculator. I bought this on the back of Bryan’s review and am so glad I did. I mixed it on its own for reviewing and didnt expect much, but it is lush and could become an all dayer for me. It is sweet but not too sweet and has a great nougat flavour, but not that cheap stuff you get from the fun fair.

Steeping: 3-7 days

Vapour

Throat hit: none, smooth
Value: Good

Use as a mixing ingredient: I think this would be great with chocolate, but I love it on its own

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

This deserves a bump.

I purchased this recently and I'm loving the flavour.. I've been adding it to fruits like Blueberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, peach and many more..

I made a sample today which was
3% Torrone (FA)
1% Coffee Espresso (FA)
1% Vanilla Tahity (FA)
1% Fresh Cream (FA)

Its lovely but I'm going to add a little Meringue to the next batch to sweeten it up more.. It's been my main vape today. It seems to blend really well with everything I've thrown at it.

5/5 from me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom