Flavour Name: Tiramisu

Manufacturer: Cloud 9 Vaping

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £3.75

Price Per ml: 37.5p

Bought from: Cloud 9 vaping

Type: Sweet

Review : This one one of the first flavours I tried, and I have to say it is still one of my favourites. It is rich and deep with plenty of coffee and creamy chocolate. The booze isnt very strong but blends perfectly. This is definately a grownup pudding. It is as close to an all day vape as I have. If you like coffee or chocolate then you will love this.

.Steeping: Surprisingly it doesnt need loads of steeping, just a couple of days to settle

Vapour

Throat hit: Silky smooth

Value: This is one of the more expensive ones which detracts from the value, but it is worth the money, definitely a gourmet vape

Use as a mixing ingredient: I wouldnt use with anything else, it is perfec as it is

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: surprisingly for a chocolate flavour, it is clear and doesnt burn too quickly at all, but takes abit of cleaning after use!

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of http://www.planetofthevapes.co.ukwww.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Last edited:
Would love to know what percentage you use this at and whether Ethyl Maltol or sweetener are also required. If it's 'good to go' at a reasonable percentage, 37.5p per ml may not be as outrageous as it first reads. Another one for the shopping list.

Would love to know what percentage you use this at and whether Ethyl Maltol or sweetener are also required. If it's 'good to go' at a reasonable percentage, 37.5p per ml may not be as outrageous as it first reads. Another one for the shopping list.
I use about 20% with no additives. It is perfectly balanced from the off for me.

I use about 20% with no additives. It is perfectly balanced from the off for me.

At around 70p - plus the cost of the nicotine base - per 10ml of final vape, that sounds like superb value to me. It's not always about buy price, is it?

I kind of put my flavours in 2 groups. I have ones that I like to play with, often cheap and chearful. Then I have a few gourmet treats which at the price shouldnt need any playing with. This is definately the later. I really like the cloud 9 ones that Ive tried, its just a shame the postage is quite high as I only buy 2 or 3 at a time and the postage is almost as much as a bottle of flavour.

You guys are both legends. If I ever fancy mixing some juice I know who to speak to!

Back
Top Bottom