Flavour Name: Swedish Fish

Manufacturer: Alba Vapours

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £3.75

Price Per ml: 38p

Bought from: www.alba-vapours.co.uk

Type: sweets

Review: This one really is abit of fun. I’ve never had the sweets, so I cant say how close it is to the real thing. It tastes sort of like a double dipper’s sherbert, slightly citrusy, and sweet. Where the fun bit comes in though is the “fizz”. It kind of showers your tongue with intense bursts of flavour, little mini explosions. If you fancy trying something completely different, give it a go.

.Steeping: 3 days to a week to really get it fizzing

Vapour

Throat hit: Not much, all the action is on the tongue

Value: one of the more expensive ones but worth it for something different. Average strength

Use as a mixing ingredient: I wouldnt mix with anything else, it would cramp it’s style

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Oooohhhh - a revelation. I am going to put this on my wish list as (a) I want to try it and (b) There are a couple of things I would like to try to mix this with. May thanks for the knowledge enhancing informative review.

I've tried the swedish fish on the back of romastino's review. I didn't get the 'tingles' effect at all until I used it in a standard resistance carto and cranked up the voltage. I found the effect was amazing. One of the mysteries of vaping maybe but on a LR carto on an ego, though pleasant if you like sweety flavours, it was average (for me). On the right set up though it transformed into an amzing vape.

I had the same issue Mark, I also didn't like it until I let it steep for about 2-3 weeks.

Yeah it deFinately not one to use straight away. I have to be in the right mood for it but if I am it really hits the spot :)

At first I thought, urgh! Sounds grim!
But your descriptions have intrigued me!!

Liked the sweets - then a friend came to visit from Stockholm - bringing with her Swedish delicacies - such as various forms of pickled or salted fish - TBH never fancied any thing remotely Swedish Fishy again ;)

Even the Good reviews won't tempt me - just make me think of Roll Mops on Steroids LoL

I just ordered some. Thanks to Purplefowler for the review and Habitualnamechanger for the discount cod. I mean code - it's the fish thing,

Back
Top Bottom