What's new

Pumpkin Pie - Decadent Vapours

I got this concentrate from here: http://www.decadent-vapours.com

pumpkin-pie.jpg

Cost: £3.95 + £2 delivery

Paid through the nose for this as I bought it by itself and delivery was 50% of the cost of the liquid :/ but I've been DYING to try pumpkin pie and this vendor seems to be the only one selling it. Couldn't even get this through 28vapes.

So... this is the strangest flavour/concentrate I've had thus far. Straight off, the smell, I don't think, is like pumpkin pie as such. But... it's really nice. CAN NOT place what the hell is smells like but I'll try to give a likeness to its range. So it's like a mild fruit, maybe slightly watermelon, slightly squash (think butternut, freshly cut and dewy) but smooth and not very sweet. Floral kinda.

I Mixed at 20% and gave it a week, with the odd test in between and added nic because I needed to know the full range of experience. I knew it wasn't going to be bad when I did the premature tests and when I sense a flavour isn't going to taste like dog arse (most flavours do to me), I add nic because it really enhances the flavour.

VERDICT:

So it vapes like the smell. It's a smooth, naturally and mildly sweet overtone with a very distinctly smooth pastry undertone. The pastry is definitely there and the flavour is like a soft pastry base that's been moistened by a moist pie filling - if that makes sense. The fact that I'm able to articulate that means that it's a realistic translation of 'pie' for me. Very different from crumble flavours, very different from biscuits etc.

The flavour lingers, so that's also good.

I doubt anyone would vape this and find it horrid, it would either be an indifferent reaction or it will take your fancy.

I've added 10% graham cracker to give it some spice (capella's graham cracker basically tastes like a weak cinnamon danish). So if anyone's interested in how that goes I can add an update.

So far that's two for two on decadent vapours. Next up I want their cherry pie and rhubarb crumble. They seem to be a high quality vendor - hence the price!

Back
Top Bottom