What's new

Review Mom & Pops Calipitter and Krunchberry Concentrates

I use that exact same Callicustard recipe - its a winner! Oh and the multicam crunch - AMAZING!

Yep, its deffo a winner but I use 12% custard.
Ive chugged my way through nearly half a litre of the stuff :)

Last edited:
Nice reviews! Took me back to an old love affair with Chow. Might have to invest in a bottle for old time sake;)

Cheers All!

Really enjoying the 'chow' myself at the moment. Also taste-tested some Callicustard I knocked up from a South Coast Vapers recipe that I mixed a few weeks ago and the custard note really compliments Calippitar Chow.

I use that exact same Callicustard recipe - its a winner! Oh and the multicam crunch - AMAZING!

Just noticed the mention of multicam crunch. Got a review of that coming up soon. Suffice to say it is good, and best of all, apparently 100% of all proceeds go to the "Wounded Warrior Project" helping injured veterans intigrate back into civilian life. Bonus!

Yep, its deffo a winner but I use 12% custard.
Ive chugged my way through nearly half a litre of the stuff :)

I doubt I'd notice a 2% difference in custard concentrate, my taste pallate is just not that sensitive :) but yes, it is nice. Not gonna properly tuck into my bottle for another couple of weeks.

I doubt I'd notice a 2% difference in custard concentrate, my taste pallate is just not that sensitive :) but yes, it is nice. Not gonna properly tuck into my bottle for another couple of weeks.

It needs 2 weeks to smooth the flavour out but then it amazeballs :)

I've got some Chow concentrate on the way…….i'm just off to search for the callicustard recipe but which custard flavouring is good for this?

Ive been using Capella vanilla custard V2.
FYI. Callicustard is a South Coast Vapes flavour, Tom has obviously put a lot of work into the recipie and I would highly recommend you try his ;)

Back
Top Bottom