£0.89
Price Per ml
18 p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Sweets cakes and desserts.

Review

Oh there’s a milky taste and a chocolate note with this mixed at 5%, but at 5% it’s not enough. At 7.5% the proper taste comes through and at 10% it’s a good milk chocolate. I can’t pin down a chocolate brand name to compare this to. It’s neither a Dairy Milk nor anything as creamy as a Galaxy it’s more like the sort of milk chocolate … a Swiss milk chocolate.

One of the things that is really impressing me with many of the Inawera concentrates is that they are simple to mix. I just added this to base, steeped and vaped. No need for ethyl maltol, or the addition of vanilla and other elements to develop the taste. I didn’t even need to add sweetener – though it is not overtly sweet.

Steeping

Essential – at least 2 days with some ari space in the bottle.

Vapour
Surprisingly good

Throat hit

A smoothie

Value

Even at 10% this comes out as very, very good.

Use as a mixing ingredient

I will very much use this in mixes – it’s prevalent at 5% and will be a fabulously controllable chocolate flavour = being ‘ready to go’ also means that it will make some mixes very simple.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for sampling and review purposes. Whilst this is the case, this has not prejudiced or influenced my opinions on this flavour concentrate. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom