Price paid (£x.xx)
Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£ 0.30
Percentage used in review
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.60

Review

This was quite a delicate flavour and I had to thoroughly wash my test atomizer before I got it. When I did it was good and authentic, but not sweet enough for my tastes. Sweetened up, it’s a lovely soft marshmallow flavour. I ended up with 7% PA sweetener and this really worked with this - some ethyl maltol enhances this flavour too.

Steeping

Essential

Vapour

Throat hit

Value -commentary

A good authentic marshmallow and the usual Capella premium – which is decent considering the quality.

Use as a mixing ingredient

You could do quite a lot with this but would need to take great care that it didn’t get subsumed.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for test and review, which has not impeded the impartiality of the opinions herein. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom