Price paid (£x.xx)
Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£ 0.11
Percentage used in review
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.38

Review

A good maple syrup flavour but weak even at 35%. At 40-45% it’s getting into the PA and FA range but is slightly eclipsed on overall quality by the Capella offering.

Steeping

Essential – at least a week with bottom heat / a warm place

Vapour

Throat hit

Value -commentary

It’s a huge concentration level, but also a low price and these balance each other out and 38p concentrate costs to make up 10 ml of vape is reasonably good value. If you went up to 45% the value proposition would still hold good.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom