What's new

Review Jack the Ripple by T-Juice

tachikoma

Postman
Quite an old concentrate to most people, new to me!

Raspberry Ripple ice cream, what's not to love? brings back memories of Minute Maid cheap artificial yellow blocks of ice cream that tasted like margarine with some crumbly wafers that have been in the back of the cupboard probably since the day you were born haphazardly jammed into them. That was my birthday dessert for years, in fact next year I'm going to hunt some out and subject my own children to this British tradition!

Anyway, onto the concentrate...

This is really nice, there's not a huge amount of "ice cream" flavour (which is the same as the real product) but there's a definite creamy flavour hovering around somewhere, it's not vanilla, it's not cream, it's not butter, hard to place as it's very subtle.

What is present though is a giant spoonful of raspberry jam, sweet, rich and tasty on the exhale with a really nice aftertaste, it's like you have just eaten a massive plate of jam sandwiches. It's not overpoweringly sweet, it has a great balance so if you like sweet vapes, this is an easy ADV, or an occasional after dinner vape if you fancy something sweet to end the evening.

Mixed this up at 15.2% and steeped it for about 5 days (the recommended minimum), it won't last long so will have to order some more and let it steep longer to see if the ice cream develops.

One curious note though, more than one person has commented that it smells like sandalwood covered in jam, which is interesting.

Paid: Can't remember
Mix: 81vg/19pg
Steep time: 5 days
Ordered from: Can't remember, possibly thee-cigstore.co.uk
Throat hit: negligible (how I like it)
Clouds: Surprisingly thin clouds for 80vg

Would I recommend it/buy it again?

Yes, it's not a complicated flavour, but it works very well, certainly tastes authentic which can be tricky with some of these types of flavours, let alone pre-made concentrates.

Score: 8/10

Great flavour with a short steep time, would be a solid 9/10 if there was more ice cream, will have to make up a bigger batch and let it steep longer to see if it improves.

Disclaimer:
Bought it myself ages ago, can't remember where from or how much I paid, not associated/endorsed/sponsored by T-Juice, POTV, FBI, NASA or the Freemasons.

When I first started out I used to vape a shitload of this...and if I remember correctly it was from @PlumeBlu

It was decent stuff the t-juice

When I first started out I used to vape a shitload of this...and if I remember correctly it was from @PlumeBlu

It was indeed, you used to buy loads and we used to stock most of the range too.

The shame is that vaping habits changed, VG ratios increased while the lower end of the market continued at high PG and T-Juice being 80%PG got left behind for us. We don't stock it as a result (but would have done if they had gone 50/50)

I'm really enjoying it, it's a decent simple flavour, almost gone through my DIY custard and wanted a change while waiting for my other DIY liquids to steep a bit longer.

Will certainly pick up some more of this.

The liquid of this i thought tasted like wet cardboard. Well the exhale which is meant to be the ice cream part always came through as that for me.

the rasberry in hale was there though, a little wierd but there.

The liquid of this i thought tasted like wet cardboard. Well the exhale which is meant to be the ice cream part always came through as that for me.

the rasberry in hale was there though, a little wierd but there.

Yeah there's a definite woody sort of flavour there somewhere, two of my friends thought it smelled like sandalwood, and once pointed out, I noticed it more and more, I'm still enjoying it, did you buy the pre-made liquid or the concentrate? at 15% I'm finding it very jammy, to the point where I vape it and need to go snack on something as it makes me really hungry.

Yeah there's a definite woody sort of flavour there somewhere, two of my friends thought it smelled like sandalwood, and once pointed out, I noticed it more and more, I'm still enjoying it, did you buy the pre-made liquid or the concentrate? at 15% I'm finding it very jammy, to the point where I vape it and need to go snack on something as it makes me really hungry.
pre made liquid many moons ago haha to be honest I'd consider getting the concentrate one day as only thing that would stop me getting t juices is the ratio, something like 80 pg

It was indeed, you used to buy loads and we used to stock most of the range too.

The shame is that vaping habits changed, VG ratios increased while the lower end of the market continued at high PG and T-Juice being 80%PG got left behind for us. We don't stock it as a result (but would have done if they had gone 50/50)

Hey guys, do you have a shop in Sheffield or just a delivery place? I ask because I live in Sheffield and would like to try the juices before buying. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom