What's new

Help Please

lickledan

Hi, been vaping for 3 months annd have started on one pound e cig liquids which found to be ok until i moved onto the premium juice by signature......grandmas milky cookies absolutely love this flavour but am now looking at making my own to keep costs down as a bottle of that costs 8.50 a week so if i could make something similar or as nice for half the price that would be great.
Got nicotine, pg and vg and all the bits needed to make the mixes and have figured out to use the calculator to get the correct mix.

Now all i need to know is what concentrates are out there similar to this and what are reccommended. I see 1shot concentrates at about 8 pounds on chefs ecig page which average about 8 pounds a bottle but then i see cheaper concentrates not listed as one shot. So can i only use one shot concentrates if i want to make flavours with only one concentrate or can the others be done with one concentrate or are they for mixing in with other flavours only thanks

I have never used 1 shot concentrates, most concentrates can be mixed on it's own or with others, there is some mixing recipes on the web if you look.
If you get a cherry and a menthol you can mix them together or make them on there own, it's all test and tweek to get the flavour right, some can get mixed at 10% and other 20% concentrate, just depends on the concentrate.

Back
Top Bottom