What's new

Flavour Art Vanilla Ice Cream

Tazz

Legend
Got this 5 weeks ago and made a couple of mixes with it. Today tried my FA Up, coffee, with this Vanilla Ice Cream. Let it steep for 4 weeks. Mixed at 65 vg 35 pg. Up at .4% and the Ice Cream at 5%. I like it sweet so used 12 drops of Purilum SS in a 100ml bottle. Added my nic, 3mg, 3 days before vaping. That's my own personal preference with adding nic after trying other ways. Some like it added at mixing and to steep the full time with it.
Anyway, I quite like the Vanilla Ice Cream. To me I get the whole thing, the coffee and ice cream on the inhale and exhale, then just the vanilla ice cream after taste till it fades off. To me it's like a cross between a nice typical hard ice cream and a soft serve type. Creamy vanilla flavour. Nothing off. Im gonna keep this in my mix line up and experiment with other flavours for sure.
I did a FA Dragon Fruit one with the Dragon Fruit at 2%. Now to me I was 50/50 if I liked the Dragon Fruit with it. But it just goes to show how different we can be in likes and dislikes as my misses really likes it and has vaped 60 ml of it so far. Her comment "mmm, I love this flavour".
Anyway, FA Vanilla Ice Cream I reckon is a goody, no off notes at all. I like. :thumbup:

Useful, thanks.

In case you've previously tried them, how does the FA VIC compare with TPA Vanilla Bean Gelato and CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream?

Back
Top Bottom