What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Flavor West - Gingerbread

jrob3rts

Achiever
Brand: Flavor West

Flavour: Gingerbread

Mix used: 70/30 VG/PG 20% flavour
Devices used: Vamo, Igo-L 2.3ohm. 9.5w (Approx 4.7v)

Ok, so after trying a Capella Gingerbread I felt compelled to try another brand; part of my reason was a cost cutting exercise. I went for Flavor West based on some good reports I was finding.

I mixed this to 20%. I'm not sure if that's too strong, or not right but it's a basis I try to start with...

Ok, less of the waffling, more of the outcomes.

It's gross! So, let me try to explain this....

The flavour reminds me solely of a Schwartz Ground Ginger. It's nothing else. I do actually wonder if this is Ginger and not Gingerbread. I keep trying to find elements of some kind of gingerbread in the inhale, and exhale and every time I reckon I find a smidgen of it, it's smacked out of the way by spice which resembles a randy hippo. It's bold, it's unpleasant, uninviting and in my opinion a waste of the PG and VG I added to it.

Overall, a shame.

I might try to add some of this (say 2-5%) to some Capella Cake Batter or Graham Cracker. But that's low on my list of priorities.

An all day vape? Not for me, by a long way.

Would I buy again? No

Has this changed any after a good steep? I'm actually looking for the Schwartz Ginger flavour but no point ordering if it has gone gingerbread over time. Cheers.

That's the first time I've ever seen a flavour compared to a randy hippo-best description ever :)

Has this changed any after a good steep? I'm actually looking for the Schwartz Ginger flavour but no point ordering if it has gone gingerbread over time. Cheers.

I'll have a check later. Need to find:
Igo
Gingerbread mix
:)

Sounds perfect!!! I'll have to visit 28VL later to order me some to tryout then. Ta v much :D

Back
Top Bottom