What's new

Review ExtraDIY Paris - Prince Custard

SimonB2008

Achiever
Ordered this custard concentrate from the Chefs Vapour website, purely because I fancied trying something different from the tried and tested Capella.
I've used this in several of my DIY mixes now and I can safely say I will not be returning to Capella - this is my new go-to custard concentrate.
In my opinion this is the most realistic tasting and smelling custard concentrate I've come across.

Cheers for this SimonB2008 !

Just a couple of questions. When you say 'realistic' custard what custard would you compare it to? I personally would love one that vapes similar to eating a large, warm, spoonful of Ambrosia tinned custard! But I've yet to find it. Or make it. Custards to me tend to be overly mixed with vanilla flavours. I'd prefer a thick custard / creaminess personally!

Also what's it's steep time like?

Cheers, Peegore

Cheers for this @SimonB2008 !

Just a couple of questions. When you say 'realistic' custard what custard would you compare it to? I personally would love one that vapes similar to eating a large, warm, spoonful of Ambrosia tinned custard! But I've yet to find it. Or make it. Custards to me tend to be overly mixed with vanilla flavours. I'd prefer a thick custard / creaminess personally!

Also what's it's steep time like?

Cheers, Peegore

I would say its like that thick, deep yellow custard you got at school that had a skin on it. Certainly not too heavy in the vanilla department.
I vaped it one week after making it, and it was good.

I would say its like that thick, deep yellow custard you got at school that had a skin on it. Certainly not too heavy in the vanilla department.
I vaped it one week after making it, and it was good.

That sounds absolutely spot on!

Cheers bud!

EastEnders :eeek: I'd rather scoop my eye out with a spoon :D

A quick question on the custard ... what percentage do you think for a standalone mix ?

Ta muchly for the heads up ... love custards :)

EastEnders :eeek: I'd rather scoop my eye out with a spoon :D

A quick question on the custard ... what percentage do you think for a standalone mix ?

Ta muchly for the heads up ... love custards :)

So far I've only used it in my recipes rather than as a standalone. I've always used it with the same % as Capella and it's just right so I would say stick to your normal recipe.
I messaged the manufacturer using my shit French, but luckily they spoke English. They advised between 5 and 20 % which was a bit of a random answer I thought!

So far I've only used it in my recipes rather than as a standalone. I've always used it with the same % as Capella and it's just right so I would say stick to your normal recipe.
I messaged the manufacturer using my shit French, but luckily they spoke English. They advised between 5 and 20 % which was a bit of a random answer I thought!

So message from vendor "Please use as much as possible in each mix" :D

As you advise I'll go for my Solubarome or Capella std's .. 10%-15%

Cheers :)

So message from vendor "Please use as much as possible in each mix" :D

As you advise I'll go for my Solubarome or Capella std's .. 10%-15%

Cheers :)

Lol that'll be 100% then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I've been using DIY Paris price custard and colonel Coke for about 8-10weeks, custard at 15% and Coke at 10%. Both spot on, only problem is the shit bottles. I did this today trying to open it. ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1443808804.713003.jpg

The Coke actually tastes like those cola bottle sweets.

Back
Top Bottom