£1.86
Price Per ml
19p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Sweets cakes and desserts.

Review

A delicious flavour that can, with some sweetener and ethyl maltol added to the base, be vaped on its own. This has several different names throughout the world (Dulce De Leche) and is based on the pudding made from dissolving sugar in milk and then letting the whole thing reduce to a gelatinous residue. Do not confuse this flavour with evaporated or condensed milk, it is distinct and tastes like neither; it’s a pukka pud.

Steeping

Needs steeping for the full flavour to develop and turns a lovely golden brown. Some aficionados steep for 3 weeks.

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

Good value – this is mid range in flavour strengths but for 19p per ml, good.value.

Use as a mixing ingredient

This is a staple for mixing with tobaccos, desserts, ice cream and many other mixes.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Flavour Name: Dulce du leche

Manufacturer: Perfumers assistant

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £2.19

Price Per ml: 22p

Bought from: Liberty Flights

Type: other

Review
This has a reputation of being one of juices that can rescue the worst mixes and adds depth to the good ones. The initial smell is a sweet, creamy caramel with a slight candy after hint. It is almost like those pots of creme caramel. It has depth and is quite a complex flavour. There is even a slightly boozy hint to it. Of all my flavours, this is the one that confuses me the most, it almost seems to change depending on my mood (I know that sounds bonkers!). It is a very nice vape indeed.

.Steeping: to get the best of this one, it definitely benefits from a few days steeping, the longer the better to really bring the complexity out

Vapour

Throat hit: Very smooth, not much hit

Value: Good value as it has so many uses

Use as a mixing ingredient: This is a great mixer, it goes with just about everything, with different flavours bringing out different sides to its flavour

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom