What's new

Review Dripworx Oneshot- Gummy

peegore

Postman
Afternoon all! I usually link to reviews on my blog, but I thought I'd put this one straight in to read right here, right now!

I've reviewed loads of one-shots, but this will be my first, my virgin experience of Dripworx concentrates! And it's for one of my flavour types of the moment - gummy candy vapes.

GUMMY

gummy-concentrate-264-p_ekm_365x365_ekm_compact.png
NBK_compact.jpg

Mixed at suggested 20%
70vg / 30pg, 1.5mg
Steeped for 2 weeks ( only needs a few days though! )
Priced at £7.99 at time of review for 30ml

My goodness, I KNEW where this concentrate was taking me the moment I popped the cap! As I mixed the liquid, wafts of sweet jelly confectionery got the old olfactory bulb buzzing with anticipation.

I'm now reviewing this after a couple of weeks steep, but I can safely say this one is good to go after just a few days.

Gummy, to me, is a slightly misleading title. I don't taste a straight-up gummy a-la Wine Gums, Sports Mix etc. I get Jelly Beans!

Ok, they are fundamentally "Gummy sweets", but Jelly Beans have a specific flavour that sets them apart. It's that combination of the compact crystallised sugar outer, and a faint taste similar to melon acetyl or nail varnish remover that I find differentiates them. Look I know what I mean, and I'm sure you'll get what I mean too if you try this! Suffice to say.... I'm getting Jelly Bean!

As for the actual fruit flavour in there, it's really hard to pick out a one single type. Maybe pineapple, likely a touch of citrus and a smidge of malic, but one overall flavour I'm getting quite a big hit of is bubblegum. Straight-up bubblegum.

Gummy is such an interesting mix of flavours, drawing from all corners of the confectionery world, and at present, besides another gummy mix I've tried, I'd be hard pressed to say I've tasted anything better in it's niche.

If you've got a sweet tooth, and the thought of a mouthful of white, yellow and blue Jelly Beans makes you drool...go Gummy. You won't regret it!

And it goes without saying, this will not be my last Dripworx one-shot! I've already got my eye on several more!

Cheers, Peegore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom