K

KulrMeStoopid

image.php

Flavour: Donald Bubble Gum
Manufacturer: Wera Garden
Vendor: www.4drops.co.uk

http://4drops.co.uk/eflavour-donald-bubble-gum-wg-ml-p-113.html

Price: £1.99 7ml /.28p per ml

This one is a weird one for me... You know what bubble gum tastes like AFTER you finished chewing all the goodies out of it? That's what this tastes like. That Rubbery/Waxy Gum taste. There is no...cherry or grape or anything else in it. I've added sweetener (a LOT) and Ethyl Maltal and it's just the rubbery waxy taste. So with that being said, I now know this is something I NEED to mix with another flavour. Something that you would find in a bubble gum. Any kind of fruity, minty, type flavour would go really well with this. I don't particularly like it on it's own. However, I do find myself chewing imaginary gum that isn't there and I have to stop myself. Im going to add some blueberry to this and update it when I have :)

This is my opinion, not that of this website, I paid for this with mine own pennies, I didn't get jack diddly squat for writing this and won't either :P

Ok, I added Red White and Blue from Alba Vapours and the OH who hates anything by RY4 says this tastes just like HUBBA BUBBA and he loves it. :D

Bad part? I didnt write down my recipe! lol

I'm going to wait before I get this, but this sounds perfect, absolutely perfect, all the other gum flavour concentrates I have seen have had predisposed flavours, but this is exactly what is needed, like pie crust, etc, oh yes.

Until I added the fruitiness of Alba Vapours RWB I was ready to bin it! about 10 drops sweetener 5 of super concentrated EM and about 20 drops RWB into 5ml And I have a true childhood bubble gum flavour!

This is what it reminds me of, Had this in the states as a kid.
5347253750_07c5d7bd92.jpg

24 hours later....Now that the flavours, sweetener and EM have all blended with the Bubble gum and RWB flavourings, this flavour is brilliant. Deffo a great add on if you want a bubble gum flavour!

Back
Top Bottom