£1.34
Price Per ml
27p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Sweets cakes and desserts.

Review

There was something very familiar about the smell of this concentrate – it’s like custard powder when you first mix it in milk to make custard. This is a very flat taste and it needs EM and sweetener to develop. When you get there, it tastes a bit ‘thin’ – like a cheap ‘just add water' custard that commercial caterers sell. Add some Bavarian Cream or Dulce De Leche and it becomes a more substantial and flavoursome vape.

There’s a slight citrusy tang to this, which is not unpleasant and it is definitely custard – but slightly more continental than the eggier traditional British taste, the vanilla is there, but it's subtle: overall - good though subtle. It took 10% for the full flavour to develop. My final mix was 76% PG – I think this would be richer with a heavier VG content and maybe a few more % flavouring.

Footnote: there's a pleasant custardy vanilla smell to the vapour on this - so one of the more sociable vapes :)

Steeping

Essential 3 days +

Vapour

OK

Throat hit

What? From custard? Smooth.

Value

27p per ml and at 10% value is OK, but not the best.

Use as a mixing ingredient

I have not tried it, but anything with custard would be obvious.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom