Flavour Name: Cookie

Manufacturer: Flavourarts

Bottle size: 5ml
l
Price paid: £1.49

Price Per ml: 30p

Bought from: liberty flights

Type: sweet

Review: I mixed this at 10% as that is the recommended amount using the ejuice calculator. This didn’t smell very nice so I was pleasantly surprised by the finished mix. It is a very good cookie flavour and fun to work with.

Steeping: 3-7 days

Vapour

Throat hit: none, smooth
Value: Good

Use as a mixing ingredient: This is a great mixer, works well with syrups and fruit.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I mixed this at 10% too and found it quite - horrible. I was expecting a rich buttery cookie flavour and it was like a shortening agent and not at all sweet. I cut it back with EM and sweetener and can see that it might add a cookie edge to other mixes - but was expecting something much more 'ready to go'.

No definitely a base mixing ingredient rather than a standalone flavour!

Darts and farts both seem to go so well together. Both generally involve beer! Sorry to hijack your thread mate. Hope the mods don't put me in spammer prison ;)

Back
Top Bottom