$3.50 (£2.16)
Price Per ml
22p
Bought from
www.nicvape.com
Type

Sweets cakes and desserts.

Review

Yummy and quite authentic. I went up to 15% before I got a decent flavour and also added 5% ethyl maltol. But the flavour was really authentic, sweet and cinnamony with the taste of rolls floating in through the background. It’s really well balanced. There’s a lovely delicate cinnamony taste left in the mouth after vaping this.

I read a review of this that said it tasted burnt. I have had no burnt taste whatsoever. The only problem with this is that it makes me hungry.

I bought this from Nicvapes when getting a half litre of base – it was possible to add some concentrates whilst having no effect on the postal costs.

In conclusion? I really liked this..

Steeping

Benefits from a few days

Vapour

Adequate

Throat hit

Negligible

Value

I’d buy this again, it’s a quality flavour. 22p per ml is inside the middle two quartiles on costs, though 15% is getting up the mix sizes – value is OKish.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Ummmm it’s cinnamon rolls – what would you add to it or add it to?

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Sounds similiar to the cinnamon juice I was sent, tasted like cinnamon whirls :) was mmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom