Price paid (£x.xx)
Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£ 0.30
Percentage used in review
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.60

Review

I mixed this up at 20% and then added 3.3% each of sweetener and ethyl maltol and its had an accelerated steep a UV steep and has been sitting awaiting my drooling attention. And it’s worth it.

This is a lovely take on a cinnamon Danish (one thing I miss about Norway is Shillings bolla).

It is in my opinion better than the Flavor West equivalent: But it’s not a massive better and the Flavor West is a slightly stronger, slightly less expensive concentrate. I’d say that this (Capella) is mellower – that’s not weaker, but mellow – the Flavor West Cinnamon Roll has a shorter more prevalent dough taste and its cinnamon is slightly warmer. So it’s really down to a personal preference. Next mix, I will add a little more sweetener – it’s not sweet enough for my tastes.

Steeping

Essential – at least a week.

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Crank up the voltage / power and there’s a surprising kick

Value -commentary

It’s Capella and a quality vape, so the 60p concentrate costs per 10 ml of juice is not unreasonable. A little more sweetness in the concentrate though would have reduced the overall cost.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Errrr – I suppose you could add a raisin flavour to it.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom