KulrMeStoopid

Flavour: Chocomint
Manufacturer: Wera Garden
Vendor: www.4drops.co.uk

http://4drops.co.uk/eflavour-chocomint-wg-ml-p-124.html

Price: £1.99 7ml /.28p per ml

View attachment 2337

Review:

Having just used up 10ml of Flavour West Mint Choco Chip, I decided on this one from 4drops to kind of compare and contrast. I am looking for a replica of my own as close to Cyberpixie's Mint Choco Chip Ice Cream. This one is much closer than the Flavour West. Still needs a creaminess added to it and I will figure out which one eventually! This concentrate is VERY strong and I only needed 1% to get a palpable flavour. 1.5%-2% might have been a little but better, but at 1% this was delightful. I happily vaped 10ml in 48hours (which is a lot for me!) There are approx 140 drops in the bottle so at 1% I would get 14 10ml bottles of juice out of it. To me that is an extreme savings over purchasing a premade juice.

Theres not much I can say about this concentrate other than it is REALLY good and deffo worth the buy if you like Mint Chocolate Chip!

I bought this with mine own pennies, this is my opinion and does NOT reflect that of this website.

Nice review :)

how did you find the 140 drops in 10ml? I have tried plenty of my inawera flavours and they are all pretty much spot on at 30drops a ml. Unless you don't use the dropper on the bottle?

just curious as I seem to have to go overboard with these concentrates to get a nice flavour. I'm sure that's me though. I've only mixed my own but recently started trying some premixed and some of those are too strong for me, not sure what's going on. I need to add 10 drops to 5ml with the inaweras

the bottle is 7ml and claims 140 drops on their website :)

I have a very sensitive sense of smell, so I think that affects my taste buds, leaving it so I don't need as much.

Back
Top Bottom