What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Chocolate (Inawera)

Bryan123456

Achiever
Flavour Name
Chocolate
Manufacturer
Inawera
Bottle size
10ml
Price paid
£1.39
Price Per ml
14p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Sweets cakes and desserts.

Review

I first mixed this at 5% and was sceptical that it would work at that low a concentration. It did! What came out was a good rounded and solid chocolate flavour. It’s slap bang in the middle of chocolate flavours on ‘darkness’ – neither a milk chocolate nor a dark one and tastes very natural.

It is a really good rounded flavour and again, from Inawera, ‘ready to go’. For me personally it was sweet enough and no work or additions were required to produce something vapeable.

It doesn’t get any easier than this – add 5% to some base, steep and vape. At 10% the amount of flavour was a bit too much for me – so value-wise absolutely brilliant. 1 10ml bottle of this concentrate could let you make up 200 ml of chocolate eliquid.

Steeping

At least 2 days is essential – during which the colour will darken

Vapour

Surprisingly good

Throat hit

A smoothie

Value

14p per ml and vapable from 5%? BRILLIANT!

Use as a mixing ingredient

If you want a ready to go chocolate to mix, this would be a good one

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for sampling and review purposes. Whilst this is the case, this has not prejudiced or influenced my opinions on this flavour concentrate. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom