What's new

Review Chefs Flavours - Mexican Fried Ice Cream

Nice review, keep meaning to get some of this but ....buggrit - out of stock :(
Mind you, they're not far away from here. Hmm.

Nice review, keep meaning to get some of this but ....buggrit - out of stock :(
Mind you, they're not far away from here. Hmm.

If you're close to them drop them a line on FB - they have a group called Chefs Flavours - The Kitchen. Great bunch of folk in there, and I've seen people arrange pickups! It's a very very popular flavour. My advise would be to fill out the box on the site, under the product page where it says out of stock, there's a notify me when in stock box to pop your email in. I would happily send 10ml tester to you if you like, if you were to cover postage :hugs:

If you're close to them drop them a line on FB - they have a group called Chefs Flavours - The Kitchen. Great bunch of folk in there, and I've seen people arrange pickups! It's a very very popular flavour. My advise would be to fill out the box on the site, under the product page where it says out of stock, there's a notify me when in stock box to pop your email in. I would happily send 10ml tester to you if you like, if you were to cover postage :hugs:

I did the notify thing, but I'm not on Facebook. Thank you for the kind offer but I'll just call in next time I go past ;)
Quite a fan of their Nice Custard Cream too, as it happens.

Lovely stuff. I've had it a couple of times. It really does get better the liner your leave it, although that is easier said than done

Been vaping MFIC since they first released it, 25% for me too, its a fantastic juice, whether you shake and vape or steep, very flavoursome and I agree about the cinnamon, just the right amount, my advice is to buy the 100ml at least, 30mls only lasted a couple of weeks!

Back
Top Bottom