What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cheesecake (Hangsen)

Purplefowler

Administrator
Staff member
Flavour Name: Cheesecake

Manufacturer: Hangsen

Bottle size: 5ml
l
Price paid: £2.99

Price Per ml: 30p

Bought from: www.ecigsoutlet.co.uk

Type: sweet

Review: One word-vomit! One of the worst flavours Ive tasted. Nothing to redeem this at all. Avoid at all costs!!! You have been warned!

.Steeping: Just throw it away

Vapour

Throat hit: none

Value: a total waste of money

Use as a mixing ingredient: I tried it with lemon and black cherry, still tasted like vomit, just fruity vomit

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: no problem if you like everything tasting of vomit

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I hope it does, if I can save just one person from vaping vomitcake then my work is done :)

what about adding sweetener?

I had a new york cheesecake by Juicy Vapor and I loved it!

Back
Top Bottom