£1.69
Price Per ml
17p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Sweet

Review

A lovely rounded and luscious caramel that is good to go on its own. It’s sweet. Perfect for mixing with other flavours too
Steeping

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

17p per ml is good.

Use as a mixing ingredient

With RY4’s and other tobaccos, in confectionery and dessert vapes and with coffees. Lots of uses.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

-

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Flavour Name: Caramel

Manufacturer: Perfumers Apprentice

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £1.99

Price Per ml: 20p

Bought from: Liberty Flights

Type: Sweet

Review: This is one flavour I couldnt do without. It is very versatile and is a great rescue flavour. It is a darker caramel, with a rich deep flavour, with hints of brown sugar. It is very moreish on its own too. It is easily an all day vape. It can be used at many different strength levels depending on how rich you want it, but it never becomes over powering. Lovely

Steeping: Doesnt need much, but the stronger you mix it the longer it needs to sit.

Vapour

Throat hit: Nice and smooth

Value: great value, so many uses and lasts well

Use as a mixing ingredient: This is where this really comes into its own. Great for ry4 and lovely with apple. One of the ultimate mixers

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: none

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom