What's new

capella vanilla custard v1

Come to think about it...back in the day when I was lung hitting 12mg (I know a bit daft but it worked at the time) I had a load of SCV callicustard which I didn't touch for nearly a year after dropping to 6mg (now on 3mg) but when I revisited MTL it was perfect in a Kayfun v3 mini. That was really dark but I think the nic strength probably contributed to the colour a bit.

I think I remember reading somewhere that Tom used Cap VC v1 in his Callicustard. I really need to take a visit to mix shop and grab some concentrates for SVC.
Tis v1 indeed

My batch of Cap VC v1 has just been sampled at just under 3 weeks old...dare I say...it is a very good custard, has a very simple creamy and buttery smooth flavour but is totally non sickening... I could do it in now but I am curious where this is going so back to the cupboard. I shall resist and test again in a couple of weeks!

@smplmind as I mentioned earlier in the thread about the Lubrisolve custard...it is not capella...it is a good custard but totally different more like a caramel type flavour and that is obvious after just 3 weeks.

My batch of Cap VC v1 has just been sampled at just under 3 weeks old...dare I say...it is a very good custard, has a very simple creamy and buttery smooth flavour but is totally non sickening... I could do it in now but I am curious where this is going so back to the cupboard. I shall resist and test again in a couple of weeks!

@smplmind as I mentioned earlier in the thread about the Lubrisolve custard...it is not capella...it is a good custard but totally different more like a caramel type flavour and that is obvious after just 3 weeks.
Okay thanks for that.

do u not get lots of caramel flav wth ur v1 i taste to much caramel
its funny how ppls taste buds are different

----advice start buildng lots of coils now 5 ml and the cols are black and the taste changes badly----

puffing vc v1 just now with a twist i added tangerine and mango in the mix since the suns out seens no matter what u mx this with its good !!!

do u not get lots of caramel flav wth ur v1 i taste to much caramel
its funny how ppls taste buds are different

----advice start buildng lots of coils now 5 ml and the cols are black and the taste changes badly----

puffing vc v1 just now with a twist i added tangerine and mango in the mix since the suns out seens no matter what u mx this with its good !!!
No not really but then again taste is totally subjective...more the creamy light custard flavour... The lubrisolve had a much heavier flavour even after 3 weeks. Custards are so complex in their flavour changes and in another 2 weeks the Cap VC could taste totally different again. I am very curious as to how this stuff will developed over time...I went away from custards for a long time and I think this one is going to bring my old love back again.

No not really but then again taste is totally subjective...more the creamy light custard flavour... The lubrisolve had a much heavier flavour even after 3 weeks. Custards are so complex in their flavour changes and in another 2 weeks the Cap VC could taste totally different again. I am very curious as to how this stuff will developed over time...I went away from custards for a long time and I think this one is going to bring my old love back again.
love the profile pic

Thought I would revive this as I have popped the second 100ml bottle of cap VC v1...it is just shy of 8 weeks old and now it is a custard.

It is not just a light custard any more but has a lot of complexity, full on buttery loveliness, the aftertaste seems to coat the whole tongue and sticks around. I am vaping it in a goon at the moment and I swear I could take scoops with a spoon out of the air in the room.

I so want to leave it for another month or so but I really don't think that is going to be able to happen somehow[emoji39]

Thought I would revive this as I have popped the second 100ml bottle of cap VC v1...it is just shy of 8 weeks old and now it is a custard.

It is not just a light custard any more but has a lot of complexity, full on buttery loveliness, the aftertaste seems to coat the whole tongue and sticks around. I am vaping it in a goon at the moment and I swear I could take scoops with a spoon out of the air in the room.

I so want to leave it for another month or so but I really don't think that is going to be able to happen somehow[emoji39]
Put 20ml a side and come back to it when its BLACK the taste is 1000x better. Blacker the custard the sweeter the juice

Back
Top Bottom