What's new

Capella Gingerbread

jrob3rts

Achiever
Brand: Capella
Flavour: Gingerbread

Mix used: 70/30 VG/PG 20% flavour
Devices used: Vamo, Igo-L 2.3ohm. 9.5w (Approx 4.7v)

Capella, a well known brand in the Vaping Mix world
I mixed this to 20%.

MMMMMM, I love it. This is a very moist and sweet gingerbread, it's unadulterated and no sweetener has been addd for the purpose of this review.

The flavour reminds me of a gingercake, or maybe even a very moist thick doughy gingerbread man. For me, it's bliss. Personally wen I first tried a gingerbread ejuice, I wasn't looking forward to it, but it's close to the top of my list in terms of flavours and vapes.

I have mixed this at 15% too, and I found that a little less bold. Maybe okay for some people but it's definately nicer and more obvious when mixed at 20%

An all day vape? Yes, I've had it in a Carto, Igo and Aga T all at the same time lol.

Would I buy again? Yes

I do believe this is my next flavour, thank you squire........if i don't like it though i will hunt you down as i have a particular set of skills :D

I do believe this is my next flavour, thank you squire........if i don't like it though i will hunt you down as i have a particular set of skills :D

Let me know what you think. If your set of skills are similar to selling, fine. Hunt me down, I'll give you the cash and get the flavouring from you - Saves on postage :)

Let me know what you think. If your set of skills are similar to selling, fine. Hunt me down, I'll give you the cash and get the flavouring from you - Saves on postage :)

My skills tbh are seaside based so i challenge you to a sand tower off...................bring it on big boy :D

Put a few drops in with me M+P's Praze after trying Ginger's Juice Carolina Blend (actually the reason i bought it ;) ) - and it works very well - have a mix proper steeping to try after a couple of weeks - and will add results :D

I love this one too with a strong coffee. Am gonna be a bit daring and try dekang ginger ejuice will review when Ive vaped it for a while.

Simon

Back
Top Bottom