Price paid (£x.xx)
Bottle size (ml)
Price per ml (pence)
£ 0.11
Percentage used in review
Concentrate cost to make 10 ml of e liquid
£0.38

Review

I first mixed this up at 18.5% and it was best described as wishy-washy. There was a vague hint that there might be some flavour somewhere. I went up to 30%. And there was a vague but not full butterscotch flavour – so I upped the concentration to 5ml (34.5%). With EM and Sweetener I reached almost 45% of concentrate/additive. I then steeped some more. I have found steeping essential with these and can actually see the liquid changing from the top of the bottle downwards to a very bright red with this flavour.

The taste of the final mix is a very good butterscotch – maybe even better than FA’s - but it could do with a little more sweetener than I added.

My final mix

Butterscotch

ML

Supplier
base with nicotine
Nicotine MG ML
55.2%
Cupcake World
Butterscotch

34.5%

EM super solution

3.4%

Sweetener

6.9%

flavours / additives as % total

44.8%

Final nicotine content, MG per ML

Total Volume, ML

Steeping

Essential – at least a week with bottom heat / a warm place

Vapour

Throat hit

Value -commentary

It’s a huge concentration level, but also a low price and these balance each other out and 38p concentrate costs to make up 10 ml of vape is reasonably good value.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Back
Top Bottom