Flavour Name: Butterscotch

Manufacturer: Flavourarts

Bottle size: 5ml
l
Price paid: £1.49

Price Per ml: 30p

Bought from: liberty flights

Type: sweet

Review: I mixed this at 10% as that is the recommended amount using the ejuice calculator. This is lovely, sweet and syrupy and a great depth of flavour. It is more grown up than angel delight. It tastes like the butterscotch boiled sweets my granny’s friends used to give me when I was little

Steeping: 3-7 days allows the depth to come out

Vapour

Throat hit: smooth, no hit at all

Value: great value as it is very usable at 10%

Use as a mixing ingredient: It’s so nice on its own but would work as a bit of a twist instead of toffee

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: None

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of http://www.planetofthevapes.co.ukwww.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Are you saying Angel Delight Butterscotch is not grown up!?!? My dad is 78 and still loves it!

I didnt say I didnt like it, its one of my guilty pleasures when the kids go to bed. My oldest hates it, Im sure we brought the wrong child home from the hospital :)

Back
Top Bottom