What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review BLND by Colonel Boom's - Loads of oneshots!

peegore

Postman
Hi all! Just added a big review for all nine of the BLND concentrates by Colonel Boom's, kindly sent to my by Leigh @PlumeBlu when I placed my last minute pre-TPD bargain juice orders the other week!

Millions, Tangcake, Forest, Cudoh, Bludoh, Menthberry, Nanapud, Pearl Harbour and Reptile. Phew!

Something for everyone in there! Link below ( blog a little NSFW in places )

https://peegorevapes.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/blnd-oh-loads-of-different-one-shots/

Cheers, Peegore

Nice reviews again @peegore, I noticed you missed the percentages you mixed at this time, was this an oversight or deliberate as I always find them to be a useful starting point (and often finishing point too)

Nice reviews again @peegore, I noticed you missed the percentages you mixed at this time, was this an oversight or deliberate as I always find them to be a useful starting point (and often finishing point too)
@kermitthefog you eagle-eyed bugger! My bad. I missed first one, cut and paste, end result... no percentages at all! Will amand ASAP.

It's 20% across the board except Pearl Harbour which is 25%. All recommended percentages. All spot on. In my opinion!

Nice review.. I've only tried Menthberry so far.. and love it.

Looking forward to trying some of the others.

Nice review.. I've only tried Menthberry so far.. and love it.

Looking forward to trying some of the others.

Like I mentioned in the review, I really don't usually 'do' menthol vapes. BUT, after a couple weeks steep it's very nice indeed. Mellow, cool, slightly minty fruity menthol. In fact, over the weekend I had a Limitless Plus set up with freshly wicked dual fused claptons, and though "bugger it...I'm loading this with menthberry"

As it happens, running this at an uncommonly high 70-80w, this DIDN'T blow my tits off. In fact... it was quite moreish!

Back
Top Bottom