Flavour Name: Black forest Gateau

Manufacturer: Decadent Vapours

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £3.49

Price Per ml: 35p

Bought from: liberty flights

Type: sweet

Review: I mixed this at 15%. I really like this flavour. There is a strong chocolate flavour with something puddingy going on in the background. I dont get much cherry in there and it is quite floral, but that doesnt stop it from being very pleasant.

Steeping: 3-7 days

Vapour

Throat hit: Smooth
Value: This is a little pricy, its nice but not sure its £3.49 nice

Use as a mixing ingredient: I wouldnt mix it with anything, other than maybe a little more black cherry

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: After a few refils it did start to burn my ce2.

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Glad you picked up on the price. For something with an added element (caffeine, fizz etc) the price per ml might be OK. But 35p per ml for a 15%mix would need to be outstanding to tempt me.

Back
Top Bottom