What's new

Review 4 x chefs concentrates

Miss Pepper

Legend
Comments are my own thoughts, experiences, not connected to the forum and they were purchased from my own cash.

Picked these flavours up as I have a few mixes in mind, same as yesterday I have "gone back to basics" and mixed them as a single flavour.

Mixed up last night and a cheeky sample has been tried today.

Banana nut bread -
It is nana, with a hint of a sweet pudding base, havent tasted any nuts and will need more of a steep to see how it changes. But already showing potential to be a stand alone flavour.

Strawberry & Cream -
Strawberries, cream, not too sweet and no chemical aftertaste as with most strawberry based flavours. Very enjoyable from the off and wont last long ;)

Banana Cream -
Difficult one to describe without falling into a giggling fit! It has a fresh nana taste, of a hard nana and not a soft squidgy one before it starts to bruise, creamy base, almost like a nana custard on the exhale, not sweet or sour and is moorish. Another one that will be vaped as a stand alone flavour and tanned through before fully steeped.

- Greek Yoghurt
I know this wont be a stand alone flavour but it it nice to know what I am working with.
It is cool on the inhale, slightly sour natural yoghurt on inhale and exhale, will work well with fruits / puddings etc as was the intention, not unpleasant as a stand alone flavour but makes me want to be in a beach bar eating yoghurt, honey, nuts followed by feta with tomato....

As an added bonus with this flavour I dripped my usual strawberry and cream straight on top after sampling and OMG yes, it really is what I was hoping it would be, a thick creamy yoghurt base which has added even more depth and lifted the strawberry and cream. (That is one premade off my list now ;) )

As always, taste is subjective and you never know what you will get from a mix unless you know what each one tastes like. It unleashes the creative mind and gets the taste buds going.....

Sounds amazing @Miss Pepper any chance of a link to the concentrates please as I could do with trying these and possibly trying to stop myself buying the same premade [emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom