£0.89
Price Per ml
18p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Beverage.

Review

I tried mixing my own piña colada and it was vaguely OK. Before I had another go I thought, as I was placing an order with http://4drops.co.uk , I would lash out 89p and try theirs. I am glad I did this is infinitely better than my own effort. In fact it is lush.

Many moons ago I had a great job and the tiniest girlfriend ever – she was less than 5ft tall, petite, slim but curvy. Being in London we went out, money not being a problem, to try to find the best piña colada. I remember starting off at Trader Vics and a lot of other venues and somewhere vaguely South Moulton streetish, (officer) and almost 5 ft of petite Geordie blonde apparently carried me to the “Hog in the pound” pub, where she knew my friends would be and apparently two of them took me in a cab home, allegedly.

I liked Piña Colada’s (“and getting caught in the rain” ….arrrgh where did that come from?) and used to go to Fortnums, where the posh people shop, especially to get the proper creamed coconut to make pukka Piña Coladas. Later in life there used to be regular twice a year cocktail parties in Kensal Green – where we all chipped in and the house owners used to go armed with huge wads of cash and negotiate all sorts of deals and I remember walking home to Willesden Green, where I then lived in daylight after the summer ones (with next g/f who was a good foot taller – but that’s an aside). At these parties I was always responsible for spec’ing and making the Piña Coladas.

I can tell you all this rambling rubbish because the Piña colada I have just vaped from Inawera is a very authentic flavour and triggered all sorts of good memories. It is a yummy-authentic flavour and I have just vaped quite a bit of it.

My first mix was at 5% with a bit of ethyl maltol and very, very good. My final mix was just over 7% with 5.5% ethyl maltol solution and rich and piña colada creamy and right on a personal sweet spot. It was sweet enough for my tastes at that.

The good thing about this is that, whilst I will not be consuming the vast amounts of some of my 20’s cocktail bar crawls, I want more of it. The really good thing is that it won’t do what good Piña Colada’s have always done in the past, which has been to slide down very nicely, leaving me coherent, articulate and in full control of my motor functions and then at some point – between number 5 and 10, pick a number, any number, take a baseball bat to all or any of the above functions.

What a lovely luscious authentic vape this is.

Steeping

Mea culpa – have not got that far with it yet; made 5 ml and vaped it. Am hoping some of the 10ml I made up will last long enough to be considered steeped.

Vapour

Yup.

Throat hit

If you really want it, its there when cranked up

Value

Who cares? I don’t. Well OK if I concede a bit to being adult -18p per ml and 7% is good, innit.

Use as a mixing ingredient

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

You paint a wonderful picture my friend. Think this ones on my shopping list

I have this one but have not mixed with it yet! Will be doing soon and I look forward to it... I also think I got the... Cocolada?

If you like Pina Colada Ma'am this is a really gorgeous concentrate. Another one where I bought 5ml and wish I'd got more. If you don't like it I will swapsie for the blueberry... :)

Had this concentrate hanging around for a while, mixed it up at 7% twenty minutes ago, straight away on an iGo-L, f****** lush, top job.

Back
Top Bottom