Flavour Name: Mtn Dew

Manufacturer: Perfumers Apprentice

Bottle size: 10ml
l
Price paid: £1.99

Price Per ml: 20p

Bought from: Liberty Flights

Type: Beverages

Review: This is a nice light, slightly sweet citrus flavour. It is not sickly sweet like the drink it tries to emulate but is a nice refreshing summer vape

.Steeping: Doesnt need much

Vapour

Throat hit: none

Value: Average, not the strongest concentrate but still a good price

Use as a mixing ingredient: Too light to use as a mixer, really a standalone flavour

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’: none

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of [url]www.planetofthevapes.co.uk[/URL] who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Slightly OT, but when people say fizzy what do they mean? I have tried many flavours but have never experienced this fizzyness and its something I would like to try lol :)

That's a good question cos fizzy isn't actually fizzy but gives the impression of fizz, or flavours popping on the tongue. Alba vapours Swedish fish is the famously fizzy juice.

Ah right that explains it and I know exactly what it means now, turns out I have experienced it after all :D

Back
Top Bottom