£1.39
Price Per ml
14p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Beverage

Review

Hmmm. This was the first disappointment in my foray into Inawera flavours. So far they had been strong, this is quite weak. Flavour-wise it’s slightly raisiny and hot hugely rum-like. If I was making a rum & raisin ice-cream flavour, this would be perfect.
As a rum flavour though, it doesn’t work for me.
Steeping

Vapour

Throat hit

Negligible

Value

Cheap!

Use as a mixing ingredient

I had my first go at Pina Colada with this and I kept adding and adding to get a rum taste

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Elux
Sad to read this isn't good. Always wondered how Manabush got their rum edge so spot on

Your description sounds very similar to my experience of The Flavor Apprentice Jamaica rum, including the raisiny flavour.

I find it nice as a background flavour in a baccy mix and anyone that likes the artificial rum flavour you get in ice-cream or some chocolate would probably like these flavours, but like you it was not what I was hoping for.
A useful background flavour is still a worthwhile thing though.

AcmeFog
Jamaican Rum works better when paired with FA Brandy( suppose Inaweras Brandy would work also but not tried that yet?) it gives it the alcohol, boozy note that is missing.
In fact brandy adds a great boozy taste to almost any fruit which is great if you are looking at a liqueur type vape.

Back
Top Bottom