Price Per ml
37p

Received from
www.alba-vapours.co.uk

Type
Beverage

egg-nog-sl-258015-l.jpg

Review

Since coming to the UK one of my holiday favourites from the US is hard to come by. Non Alcoholic Thick Creamy Egg Nog. The kind with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. The kind that, as a kid growing up, is only available from October to January and was that special holiday treat you looked forward to every year. I have now found it in a vape.
This is a perfect blend of Egg Nog, the one I grew up with, just vape-able! I mixed 10ml with 2% concentrate (I might add just a little more to "thicken" up the flavour) but at 2% this is so so yummy. You get the thick milky creaminess of the Egg Nog with a light blend of cinnamon and nutmeg. This is perfect for a cold evening by the fire. The after taste is primarly the cinnamon and nutmeg...now NOT the sweetie cinnamon, this is fresh crushed powdered tasting. It's got just enough of it's own sweetness that I dont think I will add #ethylmaltol or #sweetener to this #concentrate .

Steeping
This concentrate is crystal clear and I think with a few days steep time it will go a light brown. It is 100% vape-able without steeping though.

Vapour
Adequate as I vape 50/50 #vg #pg

Throat hit
Little to None at all, this will all depend on your setup and your PG/Nic ratio

Value
IMO Excellent.

Use as a mixing ingredient
I would NOT mix this with anything else at all. It is perfect on it's own

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’
UNKNOWN

#eggnog #albavapours #DIY #flavour #concentrate

Disclaimer

This concentrate was received FOC with a recent order. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Last edited:
I'd like to try a pre mixed version if they get round to selling any..a Xmas morning vape maybe..

Im hoping Pumpkin Spice is next on the list for seasonal vapes:)

Ok k i got a bottle of the advocaat.... now what? Lol

You drink it-but not too much! It's a flavour that has never left me even after all these years, god was I sick! Never again :D

lol ive put it in the fridge and will have some in a bit!

Back
Top Bottom