£ free for review
Price Per ml
Typically good
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Beverage.

Review

Another good one from Inawera This tastes like cognac: on first test I was expecting a warm glow to flow into my stomach, the flavour is that good and authentic. It has just enough touch of the grape and a really good brandy flavour - one from a good smooth distillation.

Cleverly it is fairly neutral on sweetness; which allows the user flexibility. This can be taken pretty anywhere you want it with vodka, ethyl maltol, malic acid (or kinder on cartomizers, Bitter Wizard), sweetener or combination of these. It doesn’t actually require much doing to it, but it’s great to have the flexibility. As a cognac only vape I would tend towards a 50% VG mix with a little sweetener and vodka – smooth and juicy J.

Concentration is going to be a personal thing and depend on how it's used, but somewhere between 5% and 10% will probably suit most people - which represents good VFM.

Steeping

Ready to go.

Vapour

Throat hit

minimal

Value

excellent

Use as a mixing ingredient

A French coffee was easy with some of Inawera’s lovely Kawa coffee and a splosh of PA’s Bavarian cream. I think it would be superb with a good chocolate too.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was provided free of charge for trial and review The free provision of this product has not influenced the opinions expressed in this review, which are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom