What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coffee Inawera

Bryan123456

Achiever
Flavour Name
Coffee
Manufacturer
Inawera
Bottle size
7 ml
Price paid
£1.99
Price Per ml
28p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Beverage
Review

No guessing where the base flavour for Inawera’s “Coffee Paradise” derives from – here. This is a dark concentrate, delivered in a 7ml bottle and not to be confused with the other coffee, which is market ‘Kawa’.

This is – strong.The concentrate smells like – stewed coffee that has reduced in the top of a percolator or coffee machine. My first mix was at 3.8% and it was too strong. It is also unsweetened. Adding Ethyl Maltol plus vodka and reducing that level to 2.7 % produced a dry strong nutty coffee flavour At high voltages the flavour got better – pre-steeping. After a steep, the flavour infused and delivered at lower voltages. It is strong but not powerful as a flavour – Javaish, Kona coffeeish, not espresso.

The nearest equivalent I have encountered elsewhere is PA’s Kona Coffee. This is not as strong a concentrate as PA’s, the concentrate smells less ‘aggressive’ and the result is slightly different.

This requires a little work to develop as a stand alone flavour – I used EM, Vodka and sweetener – but the result was a good coffee.

Steeping

Essential

Vapour

Good

Throat hit

Average

Value

At 3% the 28p per ml looks good in comparison with some competitors that need at least 15% to have an effect.

Use as a mixing ingredient

In very small quantities for a mocha coffee ice cream etc. If mixing small quantities of these, cut some of the concentrate in PG and drip it from there.

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

To clarify above this is the coffee from the Wera Garden range available in 7ml. The coffee in the Inawera range is currently available in 5 ml and 10 ml sizes and the pack shot has 'Kawa' on it. The Kawa coffee is really ready to go stuff, milder than this and a drop steep and vape solution - which this Wera Garden isn't.

Back
Top Bottom