£1.39
Price Per ml
14p
Bought from
http://4drops.co.uk
Type

Beverage.

Review

This is very nice. Very very nice indeed. Is it like that De Kuyper Cherry liqueur stuff that your grandmother got out of a sideboard at Christmas to persuade old Aunty Ethel to have a tipple? “Oh I don’t usually drink, as you know. …Oh well, if you insist, just a very small one, in a sherry glass” and there beginneth the demise of a half of the bottle and a red faced Aunty Ethel wobbling around during the Charades later in the day? No. It’s not that sweet. It’s nowhere near that sweet.

A college mate Janis, who was Greek, had a mum who sent him a big jar of cherries at Christmas which she’d been sousing for about 6 months. The cherries got ya pissed but the liqueur was lovely – and we used to bicker and barter with Jan for this. And it was much like this – boozy cherry but just slightly sweet.

There’s a lovely exhale with a cherry note and I like this very much. It’s vapeable from 4 drops into 5ml (1.6%). I went up to 12 drops (4.6%) and it was sooo cherryish. I finally mixed this up at 6% and then soused it with sweetener and got the De Kuyper thing. This tastes like it will just deliver more and more flavour, the more you add, without nasty notes emerging.

The Fuehrer (ex g/f) is coming at the end of the month and is open to being persuaded to have a serious introduction to vaping. I have been instructed to mix her mango and water melon vapes. I have some Pixiejuice Cherrylicious for her to try and some Tino D Milano Sweet Cherry, as the Fuehrer likes cherries. I am adding this to the sample set.

Steeping

A nice pinky red when it’s ready.

Vapour

OK

Throat hit

Stayed smooth right up the voltage range to 5.5v at 2.2. Ohm.

Value

Bargain

Use as a mixing ingredient

Chocolate cherry liqueur anyone?

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

I think I might have dribbled on my iPad! That sounds lush! They really do these combo flavours very well (smoke and plum, I'm looking at you, lol!)

I have a bottle of this and I can't stand it,really not for me at all,so if someone wants it let me know and you're welcome to it.

I bought a bottle and made 5ml of 12mg eliquid with it. Tried it and almost puked. I gave it to a friend of mine that absolutely loved it.

You either hate this flavor or love it I guess

Back
Top Bottom