£2.03
Price Per ml
20p
Bought from
Liberty Flights
Type

Beverage

Review

This is a good coffee flavour, quite rounded and capable of delivering a range of coffee notes. It is mellow and the concentrate is quite weak. If you like strong coffee flavours, this won’t do it for you. If you like mellow but rich and full try it at 15% and don’t be surprised if you end up at 20 +. Benefits from some ethyl maltol.

Steeping

Benefits from steeping for 4-7 days colour and flavour develop.

Vapour

Throat hit

Value

Not good on its own as it is weak. The value proposition is much better when its part of a multi flavour mix and in lattes etc.

Use as a mixing ingredient

A very nice coffee base for a mocha or latte, for a coffee cream etc

Effects on tanks and atomizers and any known ‘nasties’

-

Disclaimer

This concentrate was bought with my own money. I have received neither payment nor payment in lieu through goods or services for writing this review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own and made as ‘fair comment’. Please bear in mind that flavour and taste are a very personal thing. This review has not been edited or moderated by the owners or moderators of www.planetofthevapes.co.uk who may or may not agree / disagree with the comments made therein. Prices may include discounts and may have changed since time of purchase. Whilst every effort has been made to be as accurate as possible - Errors and Omissions – Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom