Innokin
What's new

Nic River Sweet Stevia

Tazz

Legend
Another try at a Stevia sweetener. This one from Nic River.
Thankfully I only got a small 10ml to try it out.
Before I waste a mix on them I do the coffee test now. Have found that it doesn't matter how you test them out, in a mix or a drink, if they are going to taste good they will and if not you have not wasted a mix and waited days to find out.
First up it's weak and took 14 drops to even come near 1 drop of Cap ss or Purillum.
It has that not right aftertaste that lingers well after you have used it. A fake "wish I hadn't tried this crap" taste.
Cap and Purillum taste just sweet and no aftertaste.
Am going to have another go at making my own stevia vape sweetener.

Smoore
Another try at a Stevia sweetener. This one from Nic River.
Thankfully I only got a small 10ml to try it out.
Before I waste a mix on them I do the coffee test now. Have found that it doesn't matter how you test them out, in a mix or a drink, if they are going to taste good they will and if not you have not wasted a mix and waited days to find out.
First up it's weak and took 14 drops to even come near 1 drop of Cap ss or Purillum.
It has that not right aftertaste that lingers well after you have used it. A fake "wish I hadn't tried this crap" taste.
Cap and Purillum taste just sweet and no aftertaste.
Am going to have another go at making my own stevia vape sweetener.
How did home brew stevia get on, did you use the powder? I found a brand that is just the extract in distilled water from a health food shop and I`ve used it exclusively in my fruit and sweets mixes for a while now.
I tried the powder form but the fillers tasted funky and the Pyure type brands have cider vinegar I think as a preservative, not so bad I suppose if you`re mixing apple or citrus juices but I dont fancy it in strawberry milk.

How did home brew stevia get on, did you use the powder? I found a brand that is just the extract in distilled water from a health food shop and I`ve used it exclusively in my fruit and sweets mixes for a while now.
I tried the powder form but the fillers tasted funky and the Pyure type brands have cider vinegar I think as a preservative, not so bad I suppose if you`re mixing apple or citrus juices but I dont fancy it in strawberry milk.
Hi mate. No everything I tried was no good. I just couldn't get enough out of the powdered one I tried to be concentrated enough. It was a great one as in just sweet no aftertaste in drinks.
No liquid ones I tried tasted just sweet. All had aftertaste I didn't like. What brand is the one your using?

Vape Green
Hi mate. No everything I tried was no good. I just couldn't get enough out of the powdered one I tried to be concentrated enough. It was a great one as in just sweet no aftertaste in drinks.
No liquid ones I tried tasted just sweet. All had aftertaste I didn't like. What brand is the one your using?
The one I use is called NKD Living they`re based in Milton Keynes it doesn`t list a website. in the list of ingredients is stevia @ 95% purity, purified water and vitamin C , if it`s any guide to strength it recommends 4-6 drops in a cup of tea or coffee, so that's 0.2 - 0.3 mg by my scales, I use use 1 drop/5ml of juice with concentrates the dont have " sweet or juicy" in their description.

The one I use is called NKD Living they`re based in Milton Keynes it doesn`t list a website. in the list of ingredients is stevia @ 95% purity, purified water and vitamin C , if it`s any guide to strength it recommends 4-6 drops in a cup of tea or coffee, so that's 0.2 - 0.3 mg by my scales, I use use 1 drop/5ml of juice with concentrates the dont have " sweet or juicy" in their description.
Found them, they dont ship outside UK.
Screenshot_20221020-102033~2.png

Funilly after I dropped using any sweeteners in my mixes lately I dont crave sweets like I used to.

Innokin
Yes that`s the one, I`ve just checked Royal Mail and postage to Aus would be £10.20 if I`ve read it right, could save a couple of quid on postage with the 50ml size, still a bit expensive for something you might not like, but if you want some give us a shout.

Back
Top Bottom